Tuesday 19 November 2013

Birchbox November 2013

 
This month's Birchbox definitely made up for my slightly disappointing Glossybox. Here's what I got:
 
1. Lila'lli Line Define Fill in black: Although I'm not sure how this black liner would be suitable for lips, I can't wait tot try it out on my eyes.
 
2. Weleda Oat Replenishing Shampoo: This will be handy when I'm staying overnight somewhere and don't want to take a full sized shampoo with me. It'll be great for my bleached hair too.
 
3. Laura Mercia Ambre Vanille Body Butter: This smells so good and I'm sure it'll be a treat for parched, winter skin.
 
4. Christopher Wick English Laundry Perfume Sample: Boasting a sweet scent, the fragrance is really long-lasting without being too over-powering. But as with Glossybox, I'm getting a bit fed up of perfume samples in beauty boxes.
 
5. Birchbox Sharpener: A little extra, a sharpener is always handy to have in your bag to keep your pencils ready for use at all times.
 
6. Chella Highlighter Pencil: This'll be great for perking up dull skin and enhancing natural radiance. It'll also be a saviour for tired eyes during the upcoming party season!
 
7. Pukka Herbs Teas: I love earl grey but I don't usually go for flavoured teas. I'll give the cinnamon one a go but I think I'll be passing the elderberry and echinacea one to my dad to enjoy!
 
Were you happy with the contents of your Birchbox this month?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment