Tuesday 20 August 2013

Balance Me Super Moisturising Hand Cream


As someone who used to suffer from very dry hands after spending over a year working as an order picker in a warehouse, I've tried and tested my fair share of hand creams, and I have to say that this offering from Balance Me is up there amongst my favourites.

A pet hate of mine when it comes to any kind of cream is the greasy residue that the majority seem to leave behind. However, Balance Me Super Moisturising Hand Cream absorbs in an instant, without a hint of oiliness. You can just apply it and go, without having to worry about gripping things or leaving fingerprints on whatever you touch.

Made with 98.8% natural ingredients, it contains a blend of ancient skin conditioners (benzoin and yarrow), oils and butters that will fight dryness to keep your hands soft and in perfect condition.

The smell is absolutely divine too, with lavender and patchouli being two key fragrances in this cream. I love applying it just before I go to bed, as the calming sent helps me to relax and drift off into a deep sleep, with the added benefit of waking up with smooth hands.

Which hand creams to you love? Have you tried any other Balance Me products?

4 comments:

  1. I have not tried many hand creams, nor this brand. I really should, they say you should look after your hands after all. the fragrance of this sound lovely

    http://kimiandme.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gorgeous, I definitely recommend this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh this sounds lovely! This may be on my wishlist now!

    www.gingerbreadsmiles.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, the smell is divine! I definitely recommend it :) x

      Delete