Friday 16 August 2013

Welcome!

Hello lovely readers!

I'm Lucy, a newbie beauty and lifestyle blogger from a little town called Winsford in Cheshire. This is my first 'proper' blog - I attempted to start one a while back, but gave up after a few posts, however I'm determined to keep up with this one and give it the care and attention it deserves. If anyone has any tips to jazz it up and make it look better, please help a girl out as it's all very new to me!

So a bit about me....

I'm currently working as a content editor for an online retailer called The Hut Group. They run a range of lovely sites that you may have heard of, including LookFantastic, HQhair and MyBag. I've been there since November last year and I really enjoy it.

Fitness is a big part of my life, and I can be found at various classes most nights after work. I'm a complete zumba addict and I'll no doubt be doing a post on my love for it very soon. When I'm not at the gym, I like to read magazines and blogs (send me your links!), explore new places, and of course spend time with my amazing friends.

I've lived in Winsford all my life, but one day I hope to move to Manchester, or maybe even London. A lot of people perceive me as a quite a quiet person, but there is a side of me who is the complete opposite and loves to be outgoing and adventurous. We will see what the future holds!



I hope you all enjoy reading my blog posts, they'll be some coming your way very, very soon. I'll leave you with a few random facts about myself:

1. I'm left handed

2. I suffer from a condition which means I can't move the right side of my face independently from my left. It makes putting eye makeup on a nightmare as I can't shut my right eye on its own!

3. My surname is French Canadian

4. I've kissed Olly Murs on the lips (lucky me!)

5. I went to Salford Uni and graduated with a 2:1

6. I'm not a natural blonde - my hair is actually light/mid brown

7. I've not grown since the age of 13

8. I almost trained to become a Zumba instructor

9. I have my ears, nose and bellybutton pierced

10. I have a family of badgers that visit my garden every night. They are the cutest things ever!


Don't forget to send me your links!


3 comments:

  1. that's so cute you have a family of badgers! haha i'm new too!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so adorable, I had six of them in the garden once! Welcome to the blogging world! Xx

    ReplyDelete