Yesterday this lovely box of goodies arrived at my door, and I couldn't wait to see what was inside. This is only my third Birchbox, (I subscribed to see whether it bettered Glossybox), and so far, I have to say that although the contents are good, I prefer the fact that Glossybox gives more full-sized samples and uses more well-known brands.
1. Bioderma Sebium H20 Micellar Water, 20ml sample, worth less than £1 (my maths isn't great!)
2. Aromatherapy Associates Revive Body Gel 40ml, worth £6.20
3. ModelCo Party Proof Lipstick in Kitty, full size worth around £5.16
4. Reverence de Bastien Nail Polish, full size worth £16
5. Molton Brown Ylang Ylang Nourishing Body Lotion, 30ml worth £2.50
6. Green & Black's White Chocolate Sample
Total worth: Around £30
Overall, I'm really pleased with my box this month. I love nail polishes and this gorgeous red is definitely a shade I'd go for, and the Molton Brown lotion smells divine. I'm looking forward to trying the micellar water as I've heard it's great for sensitive eyes as it has the same pH as your tears, and the Aromatherapy Associates gel will come in handy when I've put on a few pounds on my holiday, as it helps to smooth and tone the skin. Although I love lipsticks, this particular shade isn't quite 'me', and doesn't really give my lips much colour, which is a shame. I love white chocolate though, so the little extra was a nice bonus!
Which is your favourite beauty box? Are there any others I should try out?