Wednesday 18 September 2013

Birchbox UK September 2013


Yesterday this lovely box of goodies arrived at my door, and I couldn't wait to see what was inside. This is only my third Birchbox, (I subscribed to see whether it bettered Glossybox), and so far, I have to say that although the contents are good, I prefer the fact that Glossybox gives more full-sized samples and uses more well-known brands.

                                Anyway, here is what I got inside my Birchbox this month:

 
1. Bioderma Sebium H20 Micellar Water, 20ml sample, worth less than £1 (my maths isn't great!)
2. Aromatherapy Associates Revive Body Gel 40ml, worth £6.20
3. ModelCo Party Proof Lipstick in Kitty, full size worth around £5.16
4. Reverence de Bastien Nail Polish, full size worth £16
5. Molton Brown Ylang Ylang Nourishing Body Lotion, 30ml worth £2.50
6. Green & Black's White Chocolate Sample
 
Total worth: Around £30
 
Overall, I'm really pleased with my box this month. I love nail polishes and this gorgeous red is definitely a shade I'd go for, and the Molton Brown lotion smells divine. I'm looking forward to trying the micellar water as I've heard it's great for sensitive eyes as it has the same pH as your tears, and the Aromatherapy Associates gel will come in handy when I've put on a few pounds on my holiday, as it helps to smooth and tone the skin. Although I love lipsticks, this particular shade isn't quite 'me', and doesn't really give my lips much colour, which is a shame. I love white chocolate though, so the little extra was a nice bonus!
 
Which is your favourite beauty box? Are there any others I should try out?
 
 

12 comments:

  1. Need to get my self subscribed to the Birch Box like what I see.

    Mybeautysleuth x

    www.mybeautysleuth.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great way of sampliing new products thay you wouldn't necessarily try otherwise :) x

      Delete
  2. Did you get chocolate last month too!?
    I got the nail polish but in a pink colour and the same lipstick colour (which my mum has stolen!)

    I'm putting my post up tomorrow :)
    Sophie x

    sophiesbooksandbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got popcorn last month, but the month before I got a dark Green & Black's chocolate. I bet the pink nail polish is lovely, I'll check out your post tomorrow :) x

      Delete
  3. Great post! I need to suscribe to a Birchbox :)

    Would you like to follow each other?

    http://www.prettylittlethings7.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Just followed you on bloglovin :)

      Delete
  4. This is such a good box, I really wanna try some stuff from Aromatherapy Associates! xx

    http://ferdies-place.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their products look lovely don't they? This gel will be the first product I've tried from them! Xx

      Delete
  5. This Birchbox looks great! green&blacks white chocolate is my favourite x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a great beauty box! I'd be chuffed with the lipstick and the chocolate :)

    ReplyDelete