Sunday 17 November 2013

Glossybox November 2013

 
With the theme of this month's Glossybox being 'The Glossy Wishlist', I was expecting some luxury, indulgent products to enjoy in time for Christmas, but sadly I was left a little disappointed with the November offering.
 
Here is what I got:

 
1. Yves Rocher Collection Cacao Cocoa and Raspberry Hand Cream, 75ml (full size), worth £1.95: This smells delicious and doesn't make my hands feel too greasy. I would say that this is my favourite product from the box.
 
2. Connock London Kukui Perfume, 1.5ml sample, worth about 75p: I found this scent a bit overpowering - it's very floral, with notes of gardenia, white jasmine and lily that rest on a woody base. My sample was only half full too, so I guess it's a good job that I'm not that fussed on it! I'm starting to get a bit sick perfume samples now. Switch it up a bit Glossybox!
 
3. Emite Make Up Micronized Eyeshadow in Dams, 1.48g (full size), worth £16.80: Although this is great for sensitive eyes like mine, it's not a colour I'd really wear, so I'll just use this as a base when I do a smokey eye. I could never justify paying that price for a single eyeshadow though, so it definitely bumps up the worth value of the box.
 
4. Elegant Touch Nail Polish Remover Pads, 20 pads (full size), worth £2: I'm a total nail polish junkie and I always remove it using pads, so these will come in super handy.
 
5. Vichy Idealia Life Serum 2 x 3ml, and Vichy Idealia Smoothing and Illuminating Cream 1 x 3ml, worth around £2.90 in total: My skin can often look quite dull, so I'm looking forward to seeing if these can perk up my complexion. I wish they were a more generous size though.
 
This box is a bit hit and miss for me - I'd like to see less perfume samples and if it wasn't for the eyeshadow, this box would have been worth less than the £10 paid for it.
 
What did you get in your Glossybox this month? Were you happy with your selection of products?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment