Wednesday 6 November 2013

Happiness Is....

 
Inspired by a pretty stressful start to the week, I thought I'd share with you five little things that put a big fat smile on my face.
 
1. Seeing these cute critters in my garden every night
 
 
I'm lucky enough to have a family of badgers that visit every evening. I love putting food out for them and watching them gobble it all up. They're so cute and seeing them really cheers me up.
 
2. Zumba
 
Without a doubt this is my favourite way to get those positive endorphins pumping. It's such a feel-good activity and there's no better feeling than dancing your stresses away. If you've never tried Zumba before, then I honestly can't recommend it enough.
 
3. Having something to look forward to
 
 
 
Whether it's a night out, a catch up with a friend or a weekend shopping spree, having a little thing to look forward to gives me something positive to focus on when times are getting stressful.
 
4. Taking time to appreciate what you DO have
 
Whenever you feel like life is dealing you a bad hand, just think of all the things that you have: A job? Great family and friends? A roof over your head? A good education? Your health? It's always good to appreciate the things that are often taken for granted in life.
 
5. Watching this footage of when Olly Murs Kissed me
 
 
Officially my dream man, watching this never fails to leave me grinning (and feeling pretty smug!). He was so lovely when I met him and this video is a nice little memory that I can watch whenever I need cheering up.
 
What little things make you happy?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment