Tuesday 22 October 2013

BirchBox October 2013


After a slightly disappointing Glossybox this month, I was hoping I'd be more impressed with the contents of my BirchBox, and thankfully I was!
 
Here are my goodies:

 
1. KMS California Free Shape Deep Conditioner 50ml: Although this says it's for coarse hair (which mine most definitely isn't), I'll still use this. My hair can get very dry, especially when I've just had my highlights re-done, so I'll try this out after my next salon visit next weekend.
 
2. 3 x 3ml samples of Egyptian Magic All Purpose Skin Cream: I've used this before and love it, it's so versatile. The cream transforms into an oil on your fingertips, and can be used to treat a range of skin complaints from cuts and burns to eczema and severe dryness. Think of it as being similar to Sudocrem.
 
3. Stainiac Cheek and Lip Tint 1.2ml: Just like the MeMeMe lip/cheek tint in this month's Glossybox, this seems very similar to Benefit's Benetint, however this has more of a jelly-like texture and applies with sponge wand. I'm looking forward to trying this out.
 
4. Dr. Lipp Original Nipple Balm For Lips: I love a good lip balm, and this multi-purpose one can also be used on areas of dry skin, cuticles, and as the name suggests, the nipples! It's a tiny sample size, however it's great for popping in my bag to keep my lips nourished when I'm out and about.
 
5. Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturiser SPF 20 14.7ml: Another product which I can't wait to try! I love BB creams and tinted moisturisers, they're a great alternative when you can't be bothered with full foundation. This one promises lightweight, flawless coverage, whilst hydrating the skin and providing SPF protection. Bonus!
 
6. Akane Mask Cocoon Nocturn 12ml: I've never tried a mask that you leave on while you sleep, so this will be a first for me. Designed to refresh the skin and reduce signs of fatigue, I'll definitely be packing this when I go on a night out!
 
7. UltraDEX Recalcifying and Whitening Toothpaste 15ml: Classed as this month's lifestyle extra, this mini toothpaste will be great for overnight stays.
 
I'd go as far as saying that this is my favourite BirchBox yet, there's such as versatile range of products and they're all things I'll use.
 
Were you happy with your BirchBox this month? Which monthly beauty boxes do you subscribe to?
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment