Tuesday 8 October 2013

Nivea Visage Pure and Natural Soothing Day Cream


One of the only negatives points of going to Las Vegas was that the water over there really dried my skin out. I usually have oily skin, so it takes a lot for me to get visible dry patches on my face. By the second day my skin was cracking, so I went on the hunt for something that was a little stronger than my usual oil-free moisturiser.

As a fan of Nivea, I thought I'd give this Soothing Day Cream a go, in the hope that it would hydrate my skin and relieve the soreness from the flaky areas that were popping up all over my face. And I'm pleased to report that it did just that!


Made from 95% ingredients of natural origin, it contains organically-grown chamomile and argan oil to nourish and calm the skin, and promises to intensively moisturise for 24 hours. In just two days, all my dry patches had gone and my skin felt so soft and smooth. A great bonus was that it didn't feel heavy or make my skin go into oil overdrive like a lot of moisturisers do!

I would definitely recommend this for dry, winter skin, and I think it's a great choice for those who have oily skin but want that extra bit of protection during the colder months. You can buy Nivea Visage Pure and Natural Soothing Day Cream for £5.35 from Boots.

Which are your go-to moisturisers? Are you a fan of Nivea products?

1 comment:

  1. So many people are raving about this right now and it is such a bargain xx

    Beautyqueenuk xx

    ReplyDelete