Friday 25 October 2013

Tangle Teezer Compact Syler Review


After hearing and reading much hype about the Tangle Teezer, I decided to treat myself to the compact version and give it a go for myself. My hair gets knotted really easily, and with it being both fine and bleached, it's quite prone to breakages.

Designed for both wet and dry use, my main reason for purchasing was to see if it did a better job than my wide-toothed comb at removing knots when my hair was wet and freshly washed. I used it last night to distribute my conditioner, and it glided through my hair so effortlessly that I couldn't feel any pulls or tugs like I do with my comb. There were also far fewer hairs left hanging in the bristles, whereas my comb would fetch out chunks at a time!

 
With a protective case, the Tangle Teezer uses memory flex technology and a revolutionary teeth configuration, meaning it removes knots painlessly and quickly. It's also ergonomically designed, so it sits comfortably in your hands.
 


Overall, I'm really impressed with the Compact Styler. Whilst my usual comb and brush did eventually remove knots, this does so far more smoothly, so it should hopefully help to keep my hair in better condition. It's also great for distributing conditioners and hair masks. LookFantastic offers a great range of Tangle Teezers, and this pink and black Compact Styler is £11.99.

Have you got a Tangle Teezer? Are you thinking of getting one?

No comments:

Post a Comment